MDTA Officer Seriously Injured In Route 50 Crash On The Eastern Shore
EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents