EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting