EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Man Sentenced To 40 Years In Death Of Infant Son
- Witness: Suspect Gathered Co-workers Before Shooting, Said ‘I Want To Say Something To Everybody’
- One Step Closer: First Portion Of Hyperloop System Between New York and Washington Approved
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile