MDTA Officer Seriously Injured In Route 50 Crash On The Eastern Shore
EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- City OKs $20M To Help Cover Cost Of Baltimore Unrest