EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Black Caucus Chair To Meet With Md. Gov. Larry Hogan On Medical Marijuana
- National Park Service Creates ‘Living Emblem’ To Honor 100 Years of National Parks
- 6th Person Killed in Apartment Explosion Identified
- Baltimore County To Close 37 Schools Friday Due To New AC Policy
- Man Gets 70 Months For Looting, Arson And Assault During Riots