MDTA Officer Seriously Injured In Route 50 Crash On The Eastern Shore
Get Breaking News First
EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice At 4 p.m.
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Road Closes After Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Odenton
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Real-Life Superhero Geniuses Inspire New CBS Show ‘Scorpion’