EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- ACLU Requests Body Cam Footage Of BPD’s Interaction With Residents During Slain Cop Investigation
- 29-Year-Old Man Shot In South Baltimore, Police Asking People With Information To Come Forward
- Lawsuit Claims Johns Hopkins Favored Out-Of-State Patients Over Locals
- Legos, Lights, And Latkes To Celebrate The Third Night Of Hanukkah
- Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Killed While Trying To Rescue Someone To Be Laid To Rest