MDTA Officer Seriously Injured In Route 50 Crash On The Eastern Shore
EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore On Alert This Weekend Against Threats From ISIS
- 9-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Being Beaten By Mother’s Boyfriend
- 15-Year-Old Boy Fatally Stabbed In Baltimore
- Fort Bragg Soldier From Md. Charged After He Was Found Heavily-Armed At NC Mall
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations