EASTERN SHORE, Md. (WJZ)– A Maryland Transportation Authority officer is in Shock Trauma after an accident on the Eastern Shore.
It happened Wednesday on Route 50, just east of the Bay Bridge in Queen Anne’s County.
The officer’s car was stopped in the median when it was hit by another vehicle.
He is in serious but stable condition.
The crash tied up traffic on Route 50 in both directions for hours Wednesday night.
So far, the driver who hit the officer has not been charged.
Other Local News:
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Baltimore Center Plans To Open Vocational School To Serve Community
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Animal Abuse After Dog Dies Of Hypothermia
- Baltimore County Exec. Blames Guns, Opioid Epidemic For Jump In Violent Crimes
- Annapolis Film Festival Opening Thursday With ‘Beirut’