SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–Montgomery County Police are releasing surveillance photos of a suspect involved in a bank robbery that occurred last week.
Last Tuesday, officers responded to the Capital One bank at 12293 Tech Road around 4:20 p.m. for a report of a bank robbery that had just happened.
Police say the suspect entered the bank, approached the teller, passed a note demanding money and left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Solvers of Montgomery County toll-free at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or leave a Crime Solvers tip here. Crime Solvers will pay a cash reward of up to $10,000 for information provided to them that leads to the arrest and/or indictment of this suspect. Tipsters will remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Police Officer Shoots Suspect After Nearly Getting Hit By Car
- Medical Alert: Eyestrain Common for Kids Staring at Screens Too Long
- Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Fatal Hit-And-Run In Odenton
- Md. Watermen Want More Access To Oyster Sanctuaries
- Report: Pimlico Race Course Needs $300 Million Renovation