Surveillance Images Released Of Suspect In Silver Spring Bank Robbery
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–Montgomery County Police are releasing surveillance photos of a suspect involved in a bank robbery that occurred last week.
Last Tuesday, officers responded to the Capital One bank at 12293 Tech Road around 4:20 p.m. for a report of a bank robbery that had just happened.
Police say the suspect entered the bank, approached the teller, passed a note demanding money and left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Solvers of Montgomery County toll-free at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or leave a Crime Solvers tip here. Crime Solvers will pay a cash reward of up to $10,000 for information provided to them that leads to the arrest and/or indictment of this suspect. Tipsters will remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center On Lockdown
- FBI Identify Deceased Suspect In NSA Shooting
- Bill Toohey Laid To Rest With Full Honors
- Maryland Groups Build Awareness For Bike Safety
- Escaped Va. Prisoner Captured By Police After Escaping Hospital