GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged three suspects in Glen Burnie with burglary, trespassing, and possession of paraphernalia.
This happened shortly after 7:10 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Crain Highway South for a trespassing complaint that was occurring at a neighboring address on Crain Highway.
Police spoke with an employee from the Bank of Glen Burnie who said she witnessed the three individuals enter a second floor vacant office located at 103 Crain Highway.
Shawn Sylvester Clarke, 43, Christopher Nathaniel Phelps, 26, and Makayla Stowie Beattie, 20, were found inside of the building.
Police say the suspects entered the building to use controlled dangerous substances.
The three individuals have been charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- Former Maryland Congresswoman Says She Is Feeling Stronger
- IKEA Recalls At Least 27 Million Dressers After More Deaths
- Metro to Cut 500 Jobs to Save Money
- 16-Year-Old Walks Into Hospital After Being Shot In Chest
- Suspect Sought in Prince George’s County Triple Murder