GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged three suspects in Glen Burnie with burglary, trespassing, and possession of paraphernalia.
This happened shortly after 7:10 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Crain Highway South for a trespassing complaint that was occurring at a neighboring address on Crain Highway.
Police spoke with an employee from the Bank of Glen Burnie who said she witnessed the three individuals enter a second floor vacant office located at 103 Crain Highway.
Shawn Sylvester Clarke, 43, Christopher Nathaniel Phelps, 26, and Makayla Stowie Beattie, 20, were found inside of the building.
Police say the suspects entered the building to use controlled dangerous substances.
The three individuals have been charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- Food Truck Owners Sue City; Can’t Operate Within 300 Feet of Restaurants
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Afternoon Baltimore Shooting
- Mayor Announces Plans To Further Combat City Crime In Wake Of Gun Bill Chaos
- Man Injured In Tornado Credits Late Wife With Helping Him Get Out Alive
- Senate Rejects Plan To Repeal Obamacare, Then Replace Later