DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Johns Hopkins Develops Video Game to Help Stroke Patients
- Md. Grand Jury Indicts Mother for Murdering Her Son Over Video Games
- From Chauffeur To Friend: American Cancer Society’s Driver Program Helps Sufferers In More Ways Than One
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard