Police Search For Man Suspected Of Assaulting 86-Year-Old Dundalk Woman
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- 1st Case Of West Nile Virus Confirmed In Maryland This Year
- Shellfish Harvesting Closed In Waterways
- Former Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later