DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Highway Rest Stop Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found
- Light City Baltimore 2018 Attracts Artist Worldwide
- Felon Indicted For His Gun Discharging, Injuring Baltimore Cop During Arrest
- Maryland Astronaut, Teacher Video Calls Students From ISS
- Annual Highlandtown Wine Festival; 1 Of Baltimore’s Most Popular Events