DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office
- FIRST WARNING WX: Matthew Strengthens to Cat 3 Hurricane; U.S. On Alert
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- Samsung Issues Safety Concern Over Top Load Washers