Police Search For Man Suspected Of Assaulting 86-Year-Old Dundalk Woman
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete