DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for the man suspected of assaulting an elderly woman.
It happened in the 8500-block of Kavanagh Road in Dundalk in May.
Investigators say the suspect assaulted the 86-year-old victim when she discovered him in her home. The victim stated the suspect was a stocky white male.
The woman told police the suspect had taken some personal items and a small amount of money.
She was treated at an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill