BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A family involved in a two-car crash is safe thanks to Baltimore’s police commissioner.
Tuesday evening, Commissioner Anthony Batts came across an accident that just happened at the intersection of E. Lombard and S. Eden streets.
The impact sent one of the vehicles onto its side.
The commissioner quickly entered through the sunroof and assisted a mother and teenage son.
Both patients were taken to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Batts says he did what any other officer would have done and do every day and night.
The police commissioner’s heroics are well documented.
Last month, Batts punched an armed suspect in the face after refusing to give up the gun.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing