BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a man wanted for a shooting in March with attempted murder.
Jerome Robinson, 25, was taken into custody Tuesday. He was wanted for the shooting that took place on March 15 in the 800-block of North Kenwood Avenue.
The adult male victim was shot multiple times suffering gunshot wounds to both thighs. After being treated for his injuries at an area hospital, he was later released.
Working with members of the community, detectives were able to identify Robinson as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
He is charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, and various assault and handgun charges.
Robinson is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Fundraiser Held For Maryland Business Park Shooting Victim
- Seasonal Flu Activity Up Across The U.S.
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective