Man Wanted For March Shooting Arrested, Charged With Attempted Murder
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a man wanted for a shooting in March with attempted murder.
Jerome Robinson, 25, was taken into custody Tuesday. He was wanted for the shooting that took place on March 15 in the 800-block of North Kenwood Avenue.
The adult male victim was shot multiple times suffering gunshot wounds to both thighs. After being treated for his injuries at an area hospital, he was later released.
Working with members of the community, detectives were able to identify Robinson as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
He is charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, and various assault and handgun charges.
Robinson is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges