3 Charged After Killing Man, Leaving His Body In Vacant Home
HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) — Three people have been charged in a murder in Halethorpe.
According to police, Brian Reiser began arguing with three people at his home. Police say those three people killed him and left his body in a vacant home in Baltimore.
Police have charged Kevin Pendergraph, Roy Munson and Eric Henry with first-degree murder. They’re being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement