3 Charged After Killing Man, Leaving His Body In Vacant Home
HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) — Three people have been charged in a murder in Halethorpe.
According to police, Brian Reiser began arguing with three people at his home. Police say those three people killed him and left his body in a vacant home in Baltimore.
Police have charged Kevin Pendergraph, Roy Munson and Eric Henry with first-degree murder. They’re being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father