3 Charged After Killing Man, Leaving His Body In Vacant Home
HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) — Three people have been charged in a murder in Halethorpe.
According to police, Brian Reiser began arguing with three people at his home. Police say those three people killed him and left his body in a vacant home in Baltimore.
Police have charged Kevin Pendergraph, Roy Munson and Eric Henry with first-degree murder. They’re being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’