3 Charged After Killing Man, Leaving His Body In Vacant Home
HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) — Three people have been charged in a murder in Halethorpe.
According to police, Brian Reiser began arguing with three people at his home. Police say those three people killed him and left his body in a vacant home in Baltimore.
Police have charged Kevin Pendergraph, Roy Munson and Eric Henry with first-degree murder. They’re being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension