ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police investigate the death of a pregnant woman.
Officers responded to a home Friday night on Travis Court in Rosedale.
Inside, they found a seriously injured 33-year-old pregnant woman. She was declared dead at the scene.
An autopsy will now be conducted.
There is no word on a motive or arrests in the case.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Church Gets Street Renamed After Pastor Who Helped Rebuild Following Fire
- UMBC Fans Across Maryland Cheering On Underdogs’ Historic NCAA Tournament Run
- UMBC Retrievers Hungry For Win Against Kansas State
- Baltimore Fire Department Misses Goal For Smoke Alarms
- Bill Requires Neighborhood Input Into Baltimore Project