Baltimore Co. Police Look For Suspect In Nightclub Shooting
GWYNN OAK Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have an arrest warrant charging a 21-year-old man in connection with a shooting at a nightclub in Gwynn Oak.
It happened June 16 in front of the Pejus Restaurant/Lounge.
Police say during an argument Ashani John Salmon fired a gun at two people. He then left the scene.
Both victims were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police say Salmon is a black male, Jamaican, 5’04”, 150 to 160 pounds, with short hair and light skin. He frequently is in the west side of Baltimore.
Investigators say Salmon may be armed and is considered to be dangerous.
Anyone with information should contact the police immediately.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- 2 Women Break Silence About Secret Rams Head Bathroom Recordings
- Boy Who Lost Hands To Infection Gets Double Hand Transplant
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases