GWYNN OAK Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have an arrest warrant charging a 21-year-old man in connection with a shooting at a nightclub in Gwynn Oak.
It happened June 16 in front of the Pejus Restaurant/Lounge.
Police say during an argument Ashani John Salmon fired a gun at two people. He then left the scene.
Both victims were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police say Salmon is a black male, Jamaican, 5’04”, 150 to 160 pounds, with short hair and light skin. He frequently is in the west side of Baltimore.
Investigators say Salmon may be armed and is considered to be dangerous.
Anyone with information should contact the police immediately.
Other Local News:
- Heat Advisory, Code Red Air Quality Alert Continues For Saturday
- Two Men Who Assaulted Ravens Fan At M&T Bank Stadium Plead Guilty
- Police Arrest Stabbing Suspect; Rapper Posted Aftermath on Facebook Live
- TV Host Marc Summers To Collaborate With Charmery For New Flavor
- 90 Percent Of Ellicott City Businesses Have Now Re-Opened