LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)— A woman who works at a coffee shop at the BWI Airport was cited by airport police on Tuesday for having a stun gun.
The woman, a Baltimore resident, was going to work when the TSA officers saw the stun gun among her belongings.
Maryland Transportation Authority Police responded to the checkpoint and confiscated the stun gun from the woman and she was cited with a state weapons charge.
Police say this did not affect airport operations.
Other Local News:
- Severe Storms Sweep Through Maryland, Causing Downed Trees And Power Outages
- 7 Baltimore Police Officers Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- Bomb Threat At School Where Students Wearing ‘We The People’ Shirts After Poster Ban
- Paid Sick Leave Measure Advances In Maryland House
- Confederate Statue To Be Removed From Maryland Courthouse