LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)— A woman who works at a coffee shop at the BWI Airport was cited by airport police on Tuesday for having a stun gun.
The woman, a Baltimore resident, was going to work when the TSA officers saw the stun gun among her belongings.
Maryland Transportation Authority Police responded to the checkpoint and confiscated the stun gun from the woman and she was cited with a state weapons charge.
Police say this did not affect airport operations.
Other Local News:
- Police Arrest 1 In College Park Shooting; Still Seek 2nd Suspect
- ‘All Clear’ Given At Howard U Campus After Report Of Active Shooter
- Inmates Charged With Murder After Guard Killed In Prison Uprising
- Senator Booker Endorses Ben Jealous For Maryland Governor
- As State’s Casinos Compete, Maryland Live! Places Final Beam Of Attached Hotel