LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)— A woman who works at a coffee shop at the BWI Airport was cited by airport police on Tuesday for having a stun gun.
The woman, a Baltimore resident, was going to work when the TSA officers saw the stun gun among her belongings.
Maryland Transportation Authority Police responded to the checkpoint and confiscated the stun gun from the woman and she was cited with a state weapons charge.
Police say this did not affect airport operations.
Other Local News:
- Hero Officers Help Bring Back Man Who Had No Heartbeat
- Firefighters Go Door-To-Door To Teach Fire Safety, Hand Out Fire Alarms
- Cleanup Continuing After Steam Pipe Explosion In Downtown Baltimore
- Port Of Baltimore Has Record Breaking Year; Plans In Place To Continue Growth
- Officials Draining Pool At World War II Memorial