LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)— A woman who works at a coffee shop at the BWI Airport was cited by airport police on Tuesday for having a stun gun.
The woman, a Baltimore resident, was going to work when the TSA officers saw the stun gun among her belongings.
Maryland Transportation Authority Police responded to the checkpoint and confiscated the stun gun from the woman and she was cited with a state weapons charge.
Police say this did not affect airport operations.
Other Local News:
- More Than 850 Gallons Of Magnesium Hydroxide Leak Into River
- Charges Of Attempted Rape, Harassment After Investigation Into Harford Co. Fire Company
- Pedestrian In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run
- Northeast Baltimore Shooting Leaves One Dead
- Montgomery County Council To Discuss Gang Prevention Strategies