LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)— A woman who works at a coffee shop at the BWI Airport was cited by airport police on Tuesday for having a stun gun.
The woman, a Baltimore resident, was going to work when the TSA officers saw the stun gun among her belongings.
Maryland Transportation Authority Police responded to the checkpoint and confiscated the stun gun from the woman and she was cited with a state weapons charge.
Police say this did not affect airport operations.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary
- Md. Homeland Security Expert: Barcelona Terrorist Attack Is Unique
- Md. Community Mourns Death Of Murdered Girl Weeks Before 16th Birthday
- Scientists Are Excited To Study How Earth Reacts To The Eclipse
- How To Protect Your Eyeballs During The Total Solar Eclipse