For the 2014 season I can already tell you what the #Ravens slogan is… or at least should be. NO SURPRISES. Think about it. It’s the theme of the year.
From the offseason coaching moves, how it happened, who hired whom, the new offense, the draft of line and defense too.
Veterans like Steve Smith, Owen Daniels, Pitta healthy and paid.
Jeremy Zuttah at center IS an upgrade, he may not be perfect but he’ll be much better.
Osemele being healthy is a piece of confidence too.
There are almost no surprises with what the 53 man roster will be, save for about 3 guys. There is zero doubt about who is running this offense, from head to toe, no surprises there. No surprises in the chain of command. No surprises where Joe will have to go with the ball. No surprises on the roster. No surprises!
If this team works, which it always seems to do. If this team fights, which it always seems to do. If this team gives Flacco time, which it does when successful. This team won’t surprise you. It will live to your expectations. The expectations they set. Playoffs or nothing. No surprises gets the #Ravens to the postseason.
2014 is about no surprises.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Harbaugh Reveals C.J. Mosley Had Shoulder Surgery, Unsure Of Return Date
- Matt Zenith Talks Marlon Humphrey, Tim Williams Joining The Ravens
- NFL Cuts OT To 10 minutes, Opens Up End Zone Celebrations
- NFL Will Allow Group, Prop Touchdown Celebrations In 2017
- Ravens Using Organized Team Activities To Assess Potential Receivers