Hanover Man Arrested And Charged With Burglary And Check Fraud
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) – An Anne Arundel County man has been arrested for burglary and check fraud.
Anne Arundel County Police investigated a burglary in the 1800-block of Alderney Court in Severn
During the June 30 incident, a personal check was stolen from the victim.
Police say Joseph Walker, 23, later attempted to pass the check at the Bank of America on Arundel Mills Boulevard in Hanover.
Walker was located and found to be in possession of heroin and cocaine paraphernalia.
Police say he is a neighbor of the victim and has broken into the same house in the past.
Walker faces burglary, theft and drug charges.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement