HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) – An Anne Arundel County man has been arrested for burglary and check fraud.
Anne Arundel County Police investigated a burglary in the 1800-block of Alderney Court in Severn
During the June 30 incident, a personal check was stolen from the victim.
Police say Joseph Walker, 23, later attempted to pass the check at the Bank of America on Arundel Mills Boulevard in Hanover.
Walker was located and found to be in possession of heroin and cocaine paraphernalia.
Police say he is a neighbor of the victim and has broken into the same house in the past.
Walker faces burglary, theft and drug charges.
Other Local News:
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Flooding, Lightning Strikes To Md.
- 2 Officers Injured After Being Struck By Vehicles Fleeing Police In Dundalk