Hanover Man Arrested And Charged With Burglary And Check Fraud
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) – An Anne Arundel County man has been arrested for burglary and check fraud.
Anne Arundel County Police investigated a burglary in the 1800-block of Alderney Court in Severn
During the June 30 incident, a personal check was stolen from the victim.
Police say Joseph Walker, 23, later attempted to pass the check at the Bank of America on Arundel Mills Boulevard in Hanover.
Walker was located and found to be in possession of heroin and cocaine paraphernalia.
Police say he is a neighbor of the victim and has broken into the same house in the past.
Walker faces burglary, theft and drug charges.
Other Local News:
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch