HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) – An Anne Arundel County man has been arrested for burglary and check fraud.
Anne Arundel County Police investigated a burglary in the 1800-block of Alderney Court in Severn
During the June 30 incident, a personal check was stolen from the victim.
Police say Joseph Walker, 23, later attempted to pass the check at the Bank of America on Arundel Mills Boulevard in Hanover.
Walker was located and found to be in possession of heroin and cocaine paraphernalia.
Police say he is a neighbor of the victim and has broken into the same house in the past.
Walker faces burglary, theft and drug charges.
Other Local News:
- 3 People Dead In Overnight Fire At Group Home
- Police: 12 Y.O. Boy Fatally Struck By Reckless Driver
- 16 Y.O. Girl Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Charged As Adult
- Multi-Million Dollar Project To Replace Old Gas Line Ensures Environmental Friendliness
- Attorney May Seek Plea Deal In Maryland Child Porn Case