High pressure is moving in to stay for the weekend, and things are looking very stellar! Highs this weekend will be in the mid and upper 80s with plenty of sunshine and low humidity. High pressure will control the forecast for the next few days and then begin to move offshore on Monday. This will bring the heat and humidity back as the return flow pumps in moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. High temps will make it into the 90s by the middle part of the week. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will also be in the forecast mid-week, out ahead of a cold front that will be passing through the region.
Other Local News:
- “Rock One Sock” Campaign Supports Missing Children
- Baltimore Boxing Champion Gervonta Davis Signs With Under Armour
- Police Investigate Fatal Motorcycle Accident In Jessup
- Reporter Alleges GOP Hopeful Greg Gianforte Body-Slammed Him
- TSA Tightening Security Amid Potential Terror Attacks Involving Electronics