High pressure is moving in to stay for the weekend, and things are looking very stellar! Highs this weekend will be in the mid and upper 80s with plenty of sunshine and low humidity. High pressure will control the forecast for the next few days and then begin to move offshore on Monday. This will bring the heat and humidity back as the return flow pumps in moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. High temps will make it into the 90s by the middle part of the week. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will also be in the forecast mid-week, out ahead of a cold front that will be passing through the region.
Other Local News:
- I-195 Closed Near BWI Because Of Downed Power Line
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Receives Sentence
- Police Arrest Teen, Identify Man Killed In Double Shooting
- Local Students Join National School Walkout Calling For Stricter Gun Control
- Baltimore Man Gets 10 Year Sentence For Strangling Pregnant Girlfriend