WEATHER BLOG: Stellar Weekend
High pressure is moving in to stay for the weekend, and things are looking very stellar! Highs this weekend will be in the mid and upper 80s with plenty of sunshine and low humidity. High pressure will control the forecast for the next few days and then begin to move offshore on Monday. This will bring the heat and humidity back as the return flow pumps in moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. High temps will make it into the 90s by the middle part of the week. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will also be in the forecast mid-week, out ahead of a cold front that will be passing through the region.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Car Rams Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant In Cockeysville
- Annapolis Woman Indicted On Assault, DUI Charges After Hitting 2 Bicyclists
- N.J. Officer’s Wife Testifies At Road Rage Murder Trial