High pressure is moving in to stay for the weekend, and things are looking very stellar! Highs this weekend will be in the mid and upper 80s with plenty of sunshine and low humidity. High pressure will control the forecast for the next few days and then begin to move offshore on Monday. This will bring the heat and humidity back as the return flow pumps in moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. High temps will make it into the 90s by the middle part of the week. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will also be in the forecast mid-week, out ahead of a cold front that will be passing through the region.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Official Named Chief Of A Florida Police Force
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer
- Baltimore Raven Holds Turkey Drive To Help Families In Need
- BWI Airport Making Some Changes To Help With Holiday Travel
- ‘A Plane Just Crashed’; 911 Calls Released After Small Plane Crash In Annapolis