3 Arrested In Heroin, Cocaine Bust At 2 Glen Burnie Homes
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BERNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Detectives seized drugs, weapons and distribution material from two Anne Arundel County homes following several neighborhood complaints of drug activity.
Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, Anne Arundel County Police executed a narcotics search on Leonard Drive in the Sun Valley, where they found and seized heroin, crack cocaine, weapons and packaging material for distribution.
Thomas Joseph Conway, 36, of Glen Burnie, was arrested and now faces a slew of charges, including possession with intent to distribute heroin, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and drug trafficking.
Last Wednesday, the narcotic team also executed a search warrant in the Pumphrey area of Anne Arundel County and seized heroin, distribution and packaging materials and marijuana.
The suspects apprehended in that seize have been identified at Ryan Eugene Bowie and Tracey Renee Green-Bowie, of Baltimore.
Other Local News:
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- Police ID 77-Year-Old Driver, Injured Pedestrians In Dunkin Donuts Car Crash
- Family Asks Public For Help In Finding NIH Researcher
- Two Dead, Two Wounded in Three Separate Shootings In Baltimore