GLEN BERNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Detectives seized drugs, weapons and distribution material from two Anne Arundel County homes following several neighborhood complaints of drug activity.
Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, Anne Arundel County Police executed a narcotics search on Leonard Drive in the Sun Valley, where they found and seized heroin, crack cocaine, weapons and packaging material for distribution.
Thomas Joseph Conway, 36, of Glen Burnie, was arrested and now faces a slew of charges, including possession with intent to distribute heroin, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and drug trafficking.
Last Wednesday, the narcotic team also executed a search warrant in the Pumphrey area of Anne Arundel County and seized heroin, distribution and packaging materials and marijuana.
The suspects apprehended in that seize have been identified at Ryan Eugene Bowie and Tracey Renee Green-Bowie, of Baltimore.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy