GLEN BERNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Detectives seized drugs, weapons and distribution material from two Anne Arundel County homes following several neighborhood complaints of drug activity.
Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, Anne Arundel County Police executed a narcotics search on Leonard Drive in the Sun Valley, where they found and seized heroin, crack cocaine, weapons and packaging material for distribution.
Thomas Joseph Conway, 36, of Glen Burnie, was arrested and now faces a slew of charges, including possession with intent to distribute heroin, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and drug trafficking.
Last Wednesday, the narcotic team also executed a search warrant in the Pumphrey area of Anne Arundel County and seized heroin, distribution and packaging materials and marijuana.
The suspects apprehended in that seize have been identified at Ryan Eugene Bowie and Tracey Renee Green-Bowie, of Baltimore.
Other Local News:
- Police: Shoplifting Family Affair At Babies R Us Ends In Car Chase
- Church Nursery Volunteer Charged, Girl Says He Touched Her During Mass
- BPD Looking For Next Of Kin For Man Found Dead In Vacant Home
- Police: Abingdon Man Charged For Pointing Gun At Vehicle In ‘Road Rage Incident’
- Several Transported To Hospitals After Limo Crash In Havre de Grace