GLEN BERNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Detectives seized drugs, weapons and distribution material from two Anne Arundel County homes following several neighborhood complaints of drug activity.
Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, Anne Arundel County Police executed a narcotics search on Leonard Drive in the Sun Valley, where they found and seized heroin, crack cocaine, weapons and packaging material for distribution.
Thomas Joseph Conway, 36, of Glen Burnie, was arrested and now faces a slew of charges, including possession with intent to distribute heroin, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and drug trafficking.
Last Wednesday, the narcotic team also executed a search warrant in the Pumphrey area of Anne Arundel County and seized heroin, distribution and packaging materials and marijuana.
The suspects apprehended in that seize have been identified at Ryan Eugene Bowie and Tracey Renee Green-Bowie, of Baltimore.
Other Local News:
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- New Non-Invasive Treatment Helping Essential Tremors Sufferers
- Rev. Dr. Frank Reid III Delivers Final Sermon at Bethel AME
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash