2 Charged With Murder After Stabbing Man 60 Times On The Fourth Of July
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two people are behind bars, charged with stabbing an Owings Mills man to death in Baltimore City on the Fourth of July.
Baltimore City Police say 28-year-old Kenneth Carter and 31-year-old Nickole Washington stabbed 26-year-old Nelson Dakurah 60 times in the 1300-block of N. Patterson Park Avenue.
Dakurah was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Carter and Washington were taken into custody on Monday. Both suspects are charged with murder, assault and related weapons charges.
They are both being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community
- Beretta: Md. Gun Laws Forcing Move To Tennessee
- Board OKs Wetlands License For Cove Point
- Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger Weighs In On Ukraine Crisis