BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two people are behind bars, charged with stabbing an Owings Mills man to death in Baltimore City on the Fourth of July.
Baltimore City Police say 28-year-old Kenneth Carter and 31-year-old Nickole Washington stabbed 26-year-old Nelson Dakurah 60 times in the 1300-block of N. Patterson Park Avenue.
Dakurah was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Carter and Washington were taken into custody on Monday. Both suspects are charged with murder, assault and related weapons charges.
They are both being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Woman Killed In Northeast Baltimore Hit And Run, Police Seeking Driver
- Md. Lawmakers Update Policy On Sexual Harassment
- Baltimore Mayor Reverses Plan To End Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade
- Gov. Hogan Urges Congress to Restore Children’s Health Insurance Program
- NTSB Starts Final Probe Of The El Faro’s Sinking