BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two people are behind bars, charged with stabbing an Owings Mills man to death in Baltimore City on the Fourth of July.
Baltimore City Police say 28-year-old Kenneth Carter and 31-year-old Nickole Washington stabbed 26-year-old Nelson Dakurah 60 times in the 1300-block of N. Patterson Park Avenue.
Dakurah was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Carter and Washington were taken into custody on Monday. Both suspects are charged with murder, assault and related weapons charges.
They are both being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police: Public Enemy No. 1 Arrested After Tip
- City Officials Detail Safety Problems After ‘Bell Foundry’ Condemned
- Fatal Fire Claims Lives Of 2 Young Brothers In East Baltimore
- Maryland’s New $1.4B MGM Casino Opens Today
- Average Lifespan For Americans Down, According To CDC