2 Charged With Murder After Stabbing Man 60 Times On The Fourth Of July
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two people are behind bars, charged with stabbing an Owings Mills man to death in Baltimore City on the Fourth of July.
Baltimore City Police say 28-year-old Kenneth Carter and 31-year-old Nickole Washington stabbed 26-year-old Nelson Dakurah 60 times in the 1300-block of N. Patterson Park Avenue.
Dakurah was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Carter and Washington were taken into custody on Monday. Both suspects are charged with murder, assault and related weapons charges.
They are both being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension