2 Charged With Murder After Stabbing Man 60 Times On The Fourth Of July
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two people are behind bars, charged with stabbing an Owings Mills man to death in Baltimore City on the Fourth of July.
Baltimore City Police say 28-year-old Kenneth Carter and 31-year-old Nickole Washington stabbed 26-year-old Nelson Dakurah 60 times in the 1300-block of N. Patterson Park Avenue.
Dakurah was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Carter and Washington were taken into custody on Monday. Both suspects are charged with murder, assault and related weapons charges.
They are both being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Police Seeking Public’s Help To Solve Deadly Beating Of Man
- More Than A Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire
- House Searched In Connection With Lyon Sisters’ Disappearance
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Distributing Child Porn, Sex Offense Of A Minor
- Authorities: Woman Faces Over 150 Animal Cruelty Charges