Jim Duquette Does Not Believe The Home Run Derby Will Hurt Adam Jones
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is currently an MLB analyst on Sirius/XM Radio.
Jim Duquette joined Ed and Ken to talk about the first place Orioles and the upcoming MLB All-Star game.
Jim started out talking about Chris Davis saying “His power has gone downhill…but he can fix that in the second half and paint a new story on this season.” When asked about if the Rays will trade David Price and where he’ll go Jim said “the Tigers, Cardinals, Seattle, and Toronto…those 4 teams in particular come up the most when Price is mentioned.” Finally Jim talked about Adam Jones in the Home-Run derby and if it will hurt Jones swing saying “there is enough evidence that says some guys struggle after participating in it…I don’t know that the Home-Run derby is the reason for there struggle though I don’t buy it.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- MLB Playoff Preview with Ken Rosenthal
- Baltimore, Prepare For A Beltway World Series
- Jason Beck On The ALDS Between The Orioles And The Tigers
- Brittany Ghiroli Looks At The Pitching Match Ups For The Orioles ALDS Series Against The Tigers