ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A man is recovering after a shooting in Baltimore County.
It happened at a home in the 800-block of Arncliffe Road in Essex.
Officers found the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are working to determine if the crime was targeted.
Anyone with information should call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis