ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A man is recovering after a shooting in Baltimore County.
It happened at a home in the 800-block of Arncliffe Road in Essex.
Officers found the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are working to determine if the crime was targeted.
Anyone with information should call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting