ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A man is recovering after a shooting in Baltimore County.
It happened at a home in the 800-block of Arncliffe Road in Essex.
Officers found the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are working to determine if the crime was targeted.
Anyone with information should call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Hopkins: Penalties For Activism Won’t Impact Admissions
- 2 Found Dead Inside Their Anne Arundel County Home
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community