ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A man is recovering after a shooting in Baltimore County.
It happened at a home in the 800-block of Arncliffe Road in Essex.
Officers found the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are working to determine if the crime was targeted.
Anyone with information should call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Who Allegedly Killed 3 Co-workers Captured After Hours-Long Manhunt
- Baltimore Sends Proposal To Become Home Of Amazon’s HQ2
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting
- Maryland Business Park Shooting Suspect Fired From Earlier Job
- 2 Anne Arundel Co. Police Cruisers Collide While Responding To Call