ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A man is recovering after a shooting in Baltimore County.
It happened at a home in the 800-block of Arncliffe Road in Essex.
Officers found the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are working to determine if the crime was targeted.
Anyone with information should call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Patient Escapes From Clifton T. Perkins Psychiatric Hospital In Jessup
- Police: Shooting Suspect Arrested; Targeted Victim
- Police: 18-Year-Old Shoots Man Over $20; Charged with Attempted Murder
- Principal Says She Regrets Decision About ‘Smash Space’
- Baltimore Fire Department To Give Away Smoke Alarms To Needy