Body Found In Parking Lot Identified As Eastern Shore Man Reported Missing
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — The body found in an Annapolis parking lot is identified as that of a missing Eastern Shore man.
The victim has been positively identified as Kevin Johnson of Chester, Maryland. The 37-year-old’s Southern Maryland family first reported him missing on the Fourth of July.
At about 4 p.m. Wednesday, Maryland State Police from the Glen Burnie Barrack responded to the park and ride lot on the Harry S. Truman Parkway in Annapolis, for reports of a body inside a car.
Police were notified by a passerby who noticed the black Saturn Vue that was parked in the far corner of the lot.
Investigators noted trauma on the body, but the preliminary investigation indicates the wound may have been self-inflicted.
The official cause and manner of death is pending.
Other Local News:
- Police: No Indication Of Shooter On Walter Reed’s Campus
- 9-Year-Old Boy Dies From Beating Over Birthday Cake
- Fentanyl-related Deaths Up 178 Percent In Baltimore
- Maryland Mom Held On $500K After Infant Found On Roadside
- US Appeals Court Upholds EPA Plan To Clean Up Chesapeake Bay