Body Found In Parking Lot Identified As Eastern Shore Man Reported Missing
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — The body found in an Annapolis parking lot is identified as that of a missing Eastern Shore man.
The victim has been positively identified as Kevin Johnson of Chester, Maryland. The 37-year-old’s Southern Maryland family first reported him missing on the Fourth of July.
At about 4 p.m. Wednesday, Maryland State Police from the Glen Burnie Barrack responded to the park and ride lot on the Harry S. Truman Parkway in Annapolis, for reports of a body inside a car.
Police were notified by a passerby who noticed the black Saturn Vue that was parked in the far corner of the lot.
Investigators noted trauma on the body, but the preliminary investigation indicates the wound may have been self-inflicted.
The official cause and manner of death is pending.
Other Local News:
- Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI In Baltimore City
- Shock Trauma Worker Gunned Down Amid Gang Violence Laid To Rest
- Ice Skating Rink Set To Open At The Inner Harbor This Winter
- Man Arrested At BWI After Caught With Loaded Gun
- Bill Clinton To Attend Lt. Gov. Brown’s Gubernatorial Campaign Fundraiser