Best Major League Dugout Tantrums & Dustups
The on-field arguments and bench clearing brawls are always entertaining but every once in a while a player maintains their cool just long enough to get off the field. Once they get back to the dugout, safe to vent their frustrations out of the public eye… forgetting (or not caring) that they’re on TV… they go off on whatever happens to be lying around. Here’s a few of our favorite dugout temper tantrums.
Big Papi’s mad about his long distance bill
Joey Batts shows the bench who’s boss
Brian Wilson really hates coolers
Seriously why is it always the cooler?
Players don’t always go after inanimate objects though, sometimes they attack one another. There’s even a case in a minor league game when one player bit his teammates ear off.
Longoria needs more effort from Upton
Latest Sports Stories:
- Danks, Abreu Lead White Sox Over Orioles 1-0
- Jim Hunter: Bud Norris Lacks Command
- Best Performances By Athletes On Their Birthdays
- 4th Of July Weekend Sports TV Guide
- Rangers Score 2 In 9th To Beat Orioles 2-0