Best Major League Dugout Tantrums & Dustups
Buy Orioles Tickets
The on-field arguments and bench clearing brawls are always entertaining but every once in a while a player maintains their cool just long enough to get off the field. Once they get back to the dugout, safe to vent their frustrations out of the public eye… forgetting (or not caring) that they’re on TV… they go off on whatever happens to be lying around. Here’s a few of our favorite dugout temper tantrums.
Big Papi’s mad about his long distance bill
Joey Batts shows the bench who’s boss
Brian Wilson really hates coolers
Seriously why is it always the cooler?
Players don’t always go after inanimate objects though, sometimes they attack one another. There’s even a case in a minor league game when one player bit his teammates ear off.
Longoria needs more effort from Upton
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ravens Need Win Over Browns And Help To Reach Playoffs
- Injury Report: Eugene Monroe Unlikely To Play Against Browns
- Kubiak Makes His Point As Ravens Offensive Coordinator
- Keidel: From Frozen Tundras To A Helping Of Heinz
- 10 Bold Sports Predictions For 2015