2 Women Cited After Trying To Take Stun Guns Onto Airplanes
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two women were cited by MTA police Thursday after stun guns were found in their carry-on bags at BWI. Officials say these incidents are not related.
According to officials, one woman had a purple stun gun and was flying from Baltimore to Charlotte. The other woman had a hot pink stun gun and was flying to Fort Lauderdale.
Both stun guns were spotted when the women went through the x-ray machines.
The stun guns were confiscated but the women were able to board their flights.
The TSA would like to remind people that weapons aren’t allowed on airplanes.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents