BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two women were cited by MTA police Thursday after stun guns were found in their carry-on bags at BWI. Officials say these incidents are not related.
According to officials, one woman had a purple stun gun and was flying from Baltimore to Charlotte. The other woman had a hot pink stun gun and was flying to Fort Lauderdale.
Both stun guns were spotted when the women went through the x-ray machines.
The stun guns were confiscated but the women were able to board their flights.
The TSA would like to remind people that weapons aren’t allowed on airplanes.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Larry Hogan Officially Signs Papers For Re-Election
- 1,000th Chick Of Endangered Penguin Species Hatches At Maryland Zoo
- ESPN, Under Armour Want To Turn Vacant Baltimore Lots Into Spaces For Play
- Maryland Officials Preparing For Spotted Lanternfly Invasion
- Bill: Students Could Use Sunscreen Without Doctor’s Note