BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two women were cited by MTA police Thursday after stun guns were found in their carry-on bags at BWI. Officials say these incidents are not related.
According to officials, one woman had a purple stun gun and was flying from Baltimore to Charlotte. The other woman had a hot pink stun gun and was flying to Fort Lauderdale.
Both stun guns were spotted when the women went through the x-ray machines.
The stun guns were confiscated but the women were able to board their flights.
The TSA would like to remind people that weapons aren’t allowed on airplanes.
Other Local News:
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero
- Md. Woman Injured In Las Vegas Shooting Reaches Milestone In Recovery
- Family Of Alleged Office Gunman Says He Failed To Get Mental Health Treatment
- Witness: Suspect Gathered Co-workers Before Shooting, Said ‘I Want To Say Something To Everybody’
- Calls From First Responders Heard From Edgewood Business Shooting