BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two women were cited by MTA police Thursday after stun guns were found in their carry-on bags at BWI. Officials say these incidents are not related.
According to officials, one woman had a purple stun gun and was flying from Baltimore to Charlotte. The other woman had a hot pink stun gun and was flying to Fort Lauderdale.
Both stun guns were spotted when the women went through the x-ray machines.
The stun guns were confiscated but the women were able to board their flights.
The TSA would like to remind people that weapons aren’t allowed on airplanes.
Other Local News:
- Fire Causes Entire Roof Of Maryland Apartment Building To Collapse
- Gov. Hogan Calls Meeting On ‘Tragic, Disturbing’ Baltimore Violence
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- Busy Clean Up Still Underway After Monday’s Storms
- Are Arrest Quotas Leading To Questionable Behavior On Bodycam Video?