BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two women were cited by MTA police Thursday after stun guns were found in their carry-on bags at BWI. Officials say these incidents are not related.
According to officials, one woman had a purple stun gun and was flying from Baltimore to Charlotte. The other woman had a hot pink stun gun and was flying to Fort Lauderdale.
Both stun guns were spotted when the women went through the x-ray machines.
The stun guns were confiscated but the women were able to board their flights.
The TSA would like to remind people that weapons aren’t allowed on airplanes.
Other Local News:
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- Gov. Larry Hogan Vetoes Paid Sick Leave Bill
- Police Believe Armored Truck Robbery Is Connected To Others
- Police: Driver Involved In Fatal Tow Truck Crash May Have Used Alcohol/Drugs
- Md. State Police Makes Drug Bust Spanning 5 Counties, Including Delaware; $130,000 Worth Of Drugs