Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.