Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
Get Breaking News First
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year