Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- 15-Year-Old Boy Fatally Stabbed In Baltimore
- Fort Bragg Soldier From Md. Charged After He Was Found Heavily-Armed At NC Mall
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations
- Maersk Returns To Port Of Baltimore
- Sheriff: Maryland Woman Gave Kids Marijuana At Party