Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; I-83 Reopens
- Molly Shattuck’s Court Date Delayed Until January
- Hazing Victims Recount Their Stories To WJZ
- Black Friday Extended To Multiple Days This Year
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident