WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota
- Maryland’s First Responders Get Active Shooter Training
- Port of Baltimore 1 of 3 On East Coast That Can Handle New ‘Mega Ships’
- Pat Summitt’s Death After Battle With Dementia Hits Close To Home
- Black Lives Matter Activist, Former Mayoral Candidate DeRay Mckesson Named To Baltimore City Schools Cabinet