Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Electrical Failure Near Christmas Tree Caused Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop To Resign After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Heater To Blame For Deadly Baltimore Fire
- Ohio Rabbi Extradited For Alleged Sexual Abuse Of Md. Girl
- Public Works: Schools, Take Care Of What You Have