WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Police: Car Stolen In Essex Had Infant In The Backseat
- 28-Year-Old Woman Shot In Southwest Baltimore
- Baltimore Customers Struggling To Pay For Water Bills
- U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin To Speak About Tax Legislation
- Betsy DeVos To Deliver Keynote Address For University Of Baltimore