WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Camden Yards Named Best Stadium Experience – For Third Year In A Row
- M&T Bank Rated as Best NFL Stadium for Experience in 2016
- New Gym At BWI Will Allow Travelers To Work Out While They Wait
- Amazon to Add Third Fulfillment Center to Maryland
- Man Wanted for Robbing a Frederick County Bank