WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Fairgrounds To Host Festival of Trees
- House Fire Displaces Family In Dundalk
- 13 Tips For Selecting, Caring For Christmas Tree
- Dogs Search For Few Remaining Traces Of Invasive Nutria
- DC Police: Man Charged In String Of Taxicab Robberies