Police: Suspects Sought In Statewide Counterfeit Money Ring
WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bloodshed Continues; 28 Shot, 9 Dead Over Holiday Weekend
- Anonymous Threat Against Airline Prompts FBI Investigation
- Police Release 4 Detained In Connection With Mansion Murders
- 21 Short Bridges In Carroll County To Be Inspected
- Cause Of Death Of Child In Swing Undetermined After Autopsy