WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Baby Girl Is Found With Drugs In Her System; Father Facing Charges
- Montgomery County Police Investigating Assault As Hate Crime
- Baltimore City Officer Does The “Juju on That Beat” Dance
- State Trooper Struck on Shoulder of DC Beltway
- Bicyclist Killed in Accident on the Highway in Prince George’s County