WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Young Woman In Aberdeen
- Troopers Investigating DUI Nearly Hit By 2nd DUI Suspect
- 5 Mars Super Markets Close For Good Today, The Rest On Sunday
- After Charges Dropped, Mystery Of Levy’s Death Unresolved
- Woman Critically Injured After Jeep Crashes Into Tractor Trailer