WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Dawnta Harris, Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer Amy Caprio, Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Program Helps Pay For Cleanup After Some Sewage Backups In Baltimore
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Official: Mortar Explodes In Man’s Face In Maryland
- Baltimore Police Looking For Runaway Girl