WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Md. State Police Shut Down Illegal Street Race in Baltimore Co.