WESTMINSTER (WJZ)— Westminster Police are attempting to identify suspects that are involved in a large counterfeit money ring.
Police say the suspects are buying expensive merchandise with the fake currency, and then returning the items they bought for real money.
The counterfeit bills have been accepted at numerous retail stores nationwide.
Anyone with any information on the suspects pictured above should contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-2587.
Other Local News:
- Harford Co. Community Mourns Two Fallen Heroes
- Maryland Health Officials Announce First Confirmed Case Of Zika Virus
- Woman Arrested After Being Caught With Loaded Gun At BWI
- Hogan Submits Funding To Battle Baltimore Blight
- Sheriff: Two Veteran Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Maryland