BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 28-year-old man for the stabbing death of a 52-year-old man in East Baltimore.
The murder happened on Sunday. Police say Justin Lewis approached Gregory Nealy while in the 1200-block of E. LaFayette Avenue and an altercation ensued during which the victim was stabbed multiple times.
Nealy was pronounced dead at the scene.
With the assistance of witnesses in the community, homicide detectives were able to identify Lewis as the suspect responsible for the murder and a warrant was obtained.
Lewis was located and apprehended by patrol officers and homicide detectives.
He is charged with murder and dangerous weapon violations and is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility without bail.
Other Local News:
- Man With Possible Bomb Threatens Fox 45, Suspect Shot By Police
- Caitlyn Jenner Uses Women’s Room at Trump Hotel, Posts Video
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’
- Metro Richmond Zoo Welcomes 13 New Cheetah Cubs
- Board of Ed Member Making $95K/Yr Stole School Lunches