BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 28-year-old man for the stabbing death of a 52-year-old man in East Baltimore.
The murder happened on Sunday. Police say Justin Lewis approached Gregory Nealy while in the 1200-block of E. LaFayette Avenue and an altercation ensued during which the victim was stabbed multiple times.
Nealy was pronounced dead at the scene.
With the assistance of witnesses in the community, homicide detectives were able to identify Lewis as the suspect responsible for the murder and a warrant was obtained.
Lewis was located and apprehended by patrol officers and homicide detectives.
He is charged with murder and dangerous weapon violations and is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility without bail.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- Some 35K People Petition Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- Maryland Lawmaker Moves To Decriminalize Drugs Like Heroin