BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 28-year-old man for the stabbing death of a 52-year-old man in East Baltimore.
The murder happened on Sunday. Police say Justin Lewis approached Gregory Nealy while in the 1200-block of E. LaFayette Avenue and an altercation ensued during which the victim was stabbed multiple times.
Nealy was pronounced dead at the scene.
With the assistance of witnesses in the community, homicide detectives were able to identify Lewis as the suspect responsible for the murder and a warrant was obtained.
Lewis was located and apprehended by patrol officers and homicide detectives.
He is charged with murder and dangerous weapon violations and is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility without bail.
Other Local News:
- ACLU Requests Body Cam Footage Of BPD’s Interaction With Residents During Slain Cop Investigation
- 29-Year-Old Man Shot In South Baltimore, Police Asking People With Information To Come Forward
- Lawsuit Claims Johns Hopkins Favored Out-Of-State Patients Over Locals
- Legos, Lights, And Latkes To Celebrate The Third Night Of Hanukkah
- Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Killed While Trying To Rescue Someone To Be Laid To Rest