BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 28-year-old man for the stabbing death of a 52-year-old man in East Baltimore.
The murder happened on Sunday. Police say Justin Lewis approached Gregory Nealy while in the 1200-block of E. LaFayette Avenue and an altercation ensued during which the victim was stabbed multiple times.
Nealy was pronounced dead at the scene.
With the assistance of witnesses in the community, homicide detectives were able to identify Lewis as the suspect responsible for the murder and a warrant was obtained.
Lewis was located and apprehended by patrol officers and homicide detectives.
He is charged with murder and dangerous weapon violations and is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility without bail.
Other Local News:
- Iconic Shake and Bake Family Fun Center Re-Opens After Renovation
- Baltimore’s ‘Rise Up’ Choir To Perform At March For Our Lives
- Girl Shot In The Head At Md. High School Dies After Being Taken Off Life Support
- Toys ‘R’ Us Gift Cards? Registry? Layaway? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Body Found In Western Maryland ID’d As Missing NJ Man, Last Seen In August