BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Hero Officers Help Bring Back Man Who Had No Heartbeat
- Firefighters Go Door-To-Door To Teach Fire Safety, Hand Out Fire Alarms
- Cleanup Continuing After Steam Pipe Explosion In Downtown Baltimore
- Port Of Baltimore Has Record Breaking Year; Plans In Place To Continue Growth
- Officials Draining Pool At World War II Memorial