Man Accused Of Robbing Whole Foods Store In Harbor East
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?