BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Burglary Suspect Caught After Jumping Through 3rd Floor Window
- Women, 2 Children Dead Following Morning Apartment Fire
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado