BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Huge Amount Of Debris Washes Into Susquehanna After Rain, Snow Melt
- Cop Found Guilty In Scandal Was Called Out By Local Rapper Years Ago
- Deputy Stabbed In The Face, Man In Custody After College Park Barricade
- Bust Of President Obama Unveiled At Coppin State University
- Police Release Sketch Of Rape Suspect; Seek Public’s Help To Identify Him