BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- 3 People Dead In Overnight Fire At Group Home
- Police: 12 Y.O. Boy Fatally Struck By Reckless Driver
- 16 Y.O. Girl Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Charged As Adult
- Multi-Million Dollar Project To Replace Old Gas Line Ensures Environmental Friendliness
- Attorney May Seek Plea Deal In Maryland Child Porn Case