BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is under arrest, accused of robbing a Whole Foods store in Harbor East.
Police say 40-year-old Adel Gabara entered the Whole Foods on Fleet Street Sunday, demanding cash.
He made off with $346.
Gabara is charged with armed robbery. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Teens Encouraged To Avoid Texting, Alcohol Consumption For Safe Driving
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- TSA Announces New Procedures For Airport Security Checkpoint
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented
- Federal Judge In MD To Rule Later On Latest Trump Travel Ban