BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- Police Investigating Overnight Homicide
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day