BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- Police Force Entry Into Apartment Of Domestic Assault Suspect; Loaded Gun In Plain Sight
- Maryland State Police Arrest Road Rage Suspect For Waving Handgun
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Sagamore, Port Covington Set Course For South Baltimore Communities
- Blue Angels Give Fast Flying Excitement For Naval Graduation