Ravens Sell Out First 4 Home Games In 30 Minutes
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Barricading Himself Inside Ex-Girlfriend’s Home
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- More Help For Businesses Affected By Baltimore Riots