BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- Records: Md. Ex-official had state workers help with school work
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- White House Task Force Working to Benefit Baltimore City