BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- Company Sets Up Donation Site To Help Edegwood Business Shooting Victims
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Report: Baltimore City Council President Says Officers ‘Raping The City’ By Not Living In Baltimore
- Radee Prince To Face Murder, Attempted Murder Charges In Md.
- Edgewood Shooting Suspect Arraigned In Delaware, Bail Set At $2.1 Million