BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens began selling single-game tickets on Friday and the first four home games sold out in half an hour.
Some tickets for the last four regular season contests are still available. Those games are against Tennessee (Nov. 9), San Diego (Nov. 30), Jacksonville (Dec. 14) and Cleveland (Dec. 28).
“With such a limited amount of remaining tickets at face value for these games, we expect they won’t last long,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman stated.
Additionally, for each of the Ravens’ two preseason home games (Aug. 7 vs. San Francisco and Aug. 23 vs. Washington), fewer than 750 tickets remain.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- 35K Petitioners Calling For Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- UMBC Junior Introduces President Obama Before Historic Speech
- Safety A Focus At International Auto Show In Baltimore