HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County police are investigating an accident involving an officer.
According to police, a marked cruiser was traveling north on Waterloo Road when a Ford Expedition crossed the center line and sideswiped it. After the collision, the Expedition went off the road and overturned.
The cruiser was driven by Officer Sara Dorsey, who was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Expedition was driven by Johnnie Morris Williams, Sr. Williams was taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
The passengers in the Expedition — 37-year-old Jaime Janelle Shaffer and three children ranging in age from seven to 17 –were also taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis