HoCo Police Investigate Accident Involving Officer
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County police are investigating an accident involving an officer.
According to police, a marked cruiser was traveling north on Waterloo Road when a Ford Expedition crossed the center line and sideswiped it. After the collision, the Expedition went off the road and overturned.
The cruiser was driven by Officer Sara Dorsey, who was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Expedition was driven by Johnnie Morris Williams, Sr. Williams was taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
The passengers in the Expedition — 37-year-old Jaime Janelle Shaffer and three children ranging in age from seven to 17 –were also taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore On Alert This Weekend Against Threats From ISIS
- 9-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Being Beaten By Mother’s Boyfriend
- 15-Year-Old Boy Fatally Stabbed In Baltimore
- Fort Bragg Soldier From Md. Charged After He Was Found Heavily-Armed At NC Mall
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations