HoCo Police Investigate Accident Involving Officer
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County police are investigating an accident involving an officer.
According to police, a marked cruiser was traveling north on Waterloo Road when a Ford Expedition crossed the center line and sideswiped it. After the collision, the Expedition went off the road and overturned.
The cruiser was driven by Officer Sara Dorsey, who was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Expedition was driven by Johnnie Morris Williams, Sr. Williams was taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
The passengers in the Expedition — 37-year-old Jaime Janelle Shaffer and three children ranging in age from seven to 17 –were also taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents