HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County police are investigating an accident involving an officer.
According to police, a marked cruiser was traveling north on Waterloo Road when a Ford Expedition crossed the center line and sideswiped it. After the collision, the Expedition went off the road and overturned.
The cruiser was driven by Officer Sara Dorsey, who was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Expedition was driven by Johnnie Morris Williams, Sr. Williams was taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
The passengers in the Expedition — 37-year-old Jaime Janelle Shaffer and three children ranging in age from seven to 17 –were also taken to Shock Trauma with non-life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Community Prays For Slain Detective; Murder Remains Unsolved More Than Week Later
- Baltimore To Move Forward With Program To Provide Legal Assistance For Undocumented Immigrants
- Consumers Head Straight To Retailers From Thanksgiving Table For Black Friday Deals
- Woman Sentenced To 3.5 Years In Fatal Crash
- Thanksgiving Day Fire Breaks Out In Harford County