Steve Melewski covers the Orioles for MASNsports.com.
Steve Melewski joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles successful trip out west where they went 6-4.
Steve started off by talking about the road trip saying “it was nice to see the Orioles pitch so well…and play so well against some of the best teams in baseball.” In regards to the upcoming trade deadline Steve said “there’s been a lot of rumors, but there hasn’t been a lot of movement.” Steve also talked about Chris Sale and his availability, and about how the Orioles are quiet on all fronts so far.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles To Increase Ticket Prices For 2016 Season
- Orioles Sign Rafael Palmeiro’s Son To Minor-League Deal
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Orioles Head Groundskeeper Wins Award For Women’s Leadership In Business
- Orioles Outfielder Mark Trumbo Joins Orioles Hot Stove