Steve Melewski covers the Orioles for MASNsports.com.
Steve Melewski joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles successful trip out west where they went 6-4.
Steve started off by talking about the road trip saying “it was nice to see the Orioles pitch so well…and play so well against some of the best teams in baseball.” In regards to the upcoming trade deadline Steve said “there’s been a lot of rumors, but there hasn’t been a lot of movement.” Steve also talked about Chris Sale and his availability, and about how the Orioles are quiet on all fronts so far.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades