Scott McGregor is a former pitcher who spent his entire career with the Baltimore Orioles.
Scott joined Ed and Steve to talk about becoming an Orioles pitching coach while Dave Wallace leaves for a couple games this weekend.
Scott started by talking about the starters and how they can go 4 innings one night and 7 or 8 the next saying “well they’re getting better it just takes time…you learn how to battle through.” On Bud Norris and what he has brought to this rotation Scott said “I think they’ve all come together as a pitching staff…he’s a fierce competitor on the mound and he shows it more than the other guys.” Scott went on to talk about more of the Orioles pitchers, and talked about how it was back when he was pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades