Marvin Lewis On Bengals Training Camp And The Upcoming Season
Marvin Lewis is the current Cincinnati Bengals head coach and was the defensive coordinator of the Ravens during their initial run to the Superbowl.
Coach Lewis joined Ed and Steve to talk about Bengals training camp and the upcoming NFL season.
Marvin started by talking about his defense in particular Vontaze Burfict saying “I’m fortunate to watch tape and look for the things I know will translate well to the NFL…Vontaze has had a good camp, he’s such a smart player who reminds me of another guy I used to coach.” Marvin also said they were scared of Burfict like every other team that’s why they didn’t draft him but they picked him up after the draft. Marvin also talked about how much he hates fighting during training camp.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson