BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore Police are reporting two people are dead and one left seriously injured in two separate shootings that occurred in Baltimore late Thursday night and early Friday morning.
At around 11:45 p.m. Thursday night, officers responded to the 4700-block of Wilern Avenue for a reported double shooting. Officers found an adult male who was suffering from multiple gunshots to the torso. Soon after the victim was pronounced dead on scene by paramedics.
While searching the area for possible suspect police discovered a second male suffering from gunshot wounds to the torso in the 2700-block of Cold Spring Lane. The victim was then transported to an area hospital, where he remains in serious but stable condition. Police say that both victims were in the 4700-block of Wilern Avenue when they were both shot by an unknown male.
Early Friday morning around 2 a.m. officers responded to the 500-block of Collins Avenue for a reported shooting. When officers arrived they discovered a male who was suffering from a gunshot wound to his chest. The male was immediately transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Anyone with information about either case is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Release Surveillance Video of Armed Robbery Suspects
- Fmr. Raven On Capitol Hill To Improve Relations Between Minorities And Police
- Light City Ready To Shine Brighter In Its Second Year
- Alarming Increase in Nationwide Pedestrian Deaths
- Light Pole Falls On Vehicle, Causing Traffic Delays Thursday