SHREWSBURY, Penn. (WJZ) — Former WJZ sports anchor Shawn Madden collapsed and died at his gym in Shrewsbury on Friday.
Madden operated two Golds Gyms, one in Shrewsbury and one in Eldersburg.
Madden’s family had a history of heart disease. The cause of death is not known.
He is survived by his wife, Heather, and two children, Sammi and Jaxon. He was 45.
Viewings will be held at Grace Fellowship Church in Shrewsbury from 1-3 and 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday. The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Official Wants Restaurants To Post Inspections
- Kevin Anderson Takes Six-Month Sabbatical As Maryland’s Athletic Director
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Md. Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins