Former WJZ Sports Anchor Collapses And Dies In Gym
SHREWSBURY, Penn. (WJZ) — Former WJZ sports anchor Shawn Madden collapsed and died at his gym in Shrewsbury on Friday.
Madden operated two Golds Gyms, one in Shrewsbury and one in Eldersburg.
Madden’s family had a history of heart disease. The cause of death is not known.
He is survived by his wife, Heather, and two children, Sammi and Jaxon. He was 45.
Viewings will be held at Grace Fellowship Church in Shrewsbury from 1-3 and 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday. The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- Former Md. Gov. O’Malley: Saddened By Baltimore’s Pain