SHREWSBURY, Penn. (WJZ) — Former WJZ sports anchor Shawn Madden collapsed and died at his gym in Shrewsbury on Friday.
Madden operated two Golds Gyms, one in Shrewsbury and one in Eldersburg.
Madden’s family had a history of heart disease. The cause of death is not known.
He is survived by his wife, Heather, and two children, Sammi and Jaxon. He was 45.
Viewings will be held at Grace Fellowship Church in Shrewsbury from 1-3 and 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday. The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion
- Nearly 300 Southwest Flights Delayed, Canceled Due to Lingering Disruptions
- U.S. Coast Guard Zeroing In On Serial Prank Caller From Maryland
- Man Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Baltimore