SHREWSBURY, Penn. (WJZ) — Former WJZ sports anchor Shawn Madden collapsed and died at his gym in Shrewsbury on Friday.
Madden operated two Golds Gyms, one in Shrewsbury and one in Eldersburg.
Madden’s family had a history of heart disease. The cause of death is not known.
He is survived by his wife, Heather, and two children, Sammi and Jaxon. He was 45.
Viewings will be held at Grace Fellowship Church in Shrewsbury from 1-3 and 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday. The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City