SHREWSBURY, Penn. (WJZ) — Former WJZ sports anchor Shawn Madden collapsed and died at his gym in Shrewsbury on Friday.
Madden operated two Golds Gyms, one in Shrewsbury and one in Eldersburg.
Madden’s family had a history of heart disease. The cause of death is not known.
He is survived by his wife, Heather, and two children, Sammi and Jaxon. He was 45.
Viewings will be held at Grace Fellowship Church in Shrewsbury from 1-3 and 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday. The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Other Local News:
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs
- Boaters Catch Video Of Bear As It Swims Across Maryland Lake
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone