BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police say one man was killed and two others were wounded in two separate shootings that occurred in Baltimore on Sunday night.
At around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, police were called to the 4100-block of Eierman Ave. for a reported shooting. A 24-year-old man was discovered on scene suffering from a gunshot wound to his right arm. Police then discovered a 14-year-old boy suffering a gunshot wound to his arm.
Both victims were taken to the hospital. The 14-year-old boy was treated and released while the 24-year-old man is listed in stable condition. Police say the victims were shot by an unknown male who fled the scene on foot after shooting the two victims.
If you have any information on this shooting, contact detectives at 410-396-2444.
Later that night around 11:49 p.m., officers were patrolling the 500-block of Sheridan Ave. when they were flagged down by citizens who saw an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound to his stomach. The victim–identified as 27-year-old Keith Allan Laboard–was transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information on either shooting, contact detectives at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Report: Frostburg State Football Player’s Family Reaches Deal With State, NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
- Starting Soon, Your Water Bill Could Go Up