Brittany Ghiroli Thinks The Time Is Now For Chris Davis To Breakout Of This Slump
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ken and Steve to talk about the huge series for the Orioles in Toronto.
Brittany started by talking about Chris Davis and his struggles saying “he raised his average a whole 1 point…he hasn’t been above 200 he has really, really struggled in the longest slump of his career.” Brittany did however say this is his time to breakout because he has had more success against Toronto than any other team. Brittany went on to talk about what the Orioles must do to sustain their success for the duration of the regular season and beyond.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles