Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Ravens To Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice
- Howard County Firefighters Battle Barn Blaze
- Mayor Rawlings-Blake Announces Report On Immigrants
- Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh Defends Ray Rice Handling
- New Technology May Help Stop Smartphone Thefts