SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Bill Calls For Inspection Of All Baltimore Rental Properties
- University of Maryland Enlists Mascot, Marching Band To Delivers Acceptance Letters
- Federally Funded Agencies, Sites In Baltimore Area Feel Impact Of Government Shutdown
- One Killed In Double Shooting Near Druid Hill Park
- Prince George’s Co. Fire Crews Rescue Cop Attempting To Save 3 People Who Fell Through Ice