Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Children
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers This Labor Day Weekend
- 2 Dulaney High School Cross Country Runners Shot By Pellet Gun
- Suspect Sought In Southeast Baltimore Shooting