Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- 1 Injured In Baltimore Police-Involved Shooting
- Police: Suspect Stole Officer’s Car With Child Inside
- Family Who Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Laid To Rest
- Authorities Searching Again For Missing Hoggle Children
- Carroll Hospital Host Sleep Awareness Day