SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Pedestrian Struck On Capital Beltway In Silver Spring
- Lawmakers Push for Overhaul of Safety Practices Following Deadly Bus Crashes
- Howard County Council To Consider Sanctuary Bill
- Upcoming Fundraisers for Malone Family; 6 Children Killed
- Last 2 Of The Children, Fire Survivors Released From Hospital