SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Heat Advisory, Code Red Air Quality Alert Continues For Saturday
- Two Men Who Assaulted Ravens Fan At M&T Bank Stadium Plead Guilty
- Police Arrest Stabbing Suspect; Rapper Posted Aftermath on Facebook Live
- TV Host Marc Summers To Collaborate With Charmery For New Flavor
- 90 Percent Of Ellicott City Businesses Have Now Re-Opened