Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Double Stabbing In Middle River
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office Twitter Account Hacked
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder In Baltimore
- 5 Dead In Shootings In Baltimore In Less Than 24 Hours
- Charm City Hosts Big Truck Day