Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- 3 Baltimore Officers Injured In Accident
- Teen Shot During Private Party On College Campus
- Anne Arundel County Police Search For Suspect In Hit-And-Run
- Churches Receive Discounts With ‘Green’ Ministries