Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- 19-Year-Old Charged With Stabbing Grandmother To Death
- Weather Conditions Lead To Fatal Crash, Killing 1
- Marylanders Line Up To See ‘The Interview’
- Christmas Starts At Church For Many Md. Families
- Organization Delivers Food And Gifts To People With Illnesses