SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Space Station Accepts 1st Virginia Delivery In 2 Years
- Frederick Police Arrest Suspect In Double Stabbing
- Teen Shot And Killed In Baltimore
- Pink Hair Extensions For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Baby Girl Is Found With Drugs In Her System; Father Facing Charges