SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Police Release New Photos Of Parkville Robbery Suspect
- Police: Suspicious Man Caught Taking Pics Inside Frederick School
- Teen Charged After Stabbing Classmate In Baltimore
- Maryland Officials Say Holiday Travelers Should Expect Delays
- Md. Food Bank Launches Campaign To Fight Hunger