Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- 9-Year-Old Boy Dies From Beating Over Birthday Cake
- Baltimore Police Announce Series Of Arrests In Shootings, Homicides
- Community Leaders Hope To Revive City Post Riots With ‘The Baltimore Act’
- Hogan Administration Adds $1 Million In Funding For Youth Jobs Program
- Marylanders Thrilled By US Victory In World Cup