SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Large Crowd Rally in Annapolis Amid City Schools Budget Shortfall
- Student Arrested After Bringing Gun To Perry Hall High School
- 3 Hospitalized, Including 2 Teens, After Broad Daylight Shooting In Brooklyn
- Mt. Airy Home Go Up in Flames
- Hogan’s Legislative Priorities Go To Committees