Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Details Surface About Ravens’ Ray Rice Settlement
- Icy Weather Coming In Time For Evening Rush
- Former Gov. O’Malley Says He Won’t Run For Mikulski’s Seat
- Hillary Clinton Under Fire For Email Account
- Carson Launches 2016 Exploratory Committee