Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike