Man Injured Changing Tire At Old Bethlehem Steel Property
SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Through Tuesday Morning
- Last Victim Found In Annapolis Mansion Blaze
- Snow & Ice Possible For Tuesday Morning Commute
- Mid-Atlantic To Expect Snow, Sleet Through Tuesday
- Testing Underway After Possible Measles Case In Baltimore