SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- 2 Accused Of Putting Noose At School Face Hate Crime Charges
- Maryland Has New Law To Help Fight Opioid Addiction
- Driver Involved In Fatal Tow Truck Crash Also Involved In 2009 Fatal Wreck
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- “Rock One Sock” Campaign Supports Missing Children