BALTIMORE (WJZ) — She may be queen of the Windy City, but she still knows how to eat like a Baltimorean.
Oprah Winfrey, a former anchor here at WJZ-TV, dined at Captain James Landing Wednesday.
The billionaire media mogul posted a picture on Instagram with longtime partner Stedman Graham, smiling and enjoying crabs.
“Crab feast in Baltimore! #CaptainJames,” read the caption.
Winfrey became an anchor here at WJZ-TV in 1976 and later went on to co-host the local talk show “People Are Talking” with Richard Sher.
In 1984, she moved to Chicago to host her own morning talk show.
Other Local News:
- At Least 12 Dead, 80 Injured After Van Plows Into Crowd In Barcelona
- One Md. Company Is Streaming The Entire Solar Eclipse From Above The Clouds
- Police Prevent Dual Knife-Wielding Woman From Committing Suicide Inside Md. Tunnel
- What To Expect From The Solar Eclipse In Maryland
- Baltimore’s Confederate Statues Under Tarps, Police Guard On City Lot