BALTIMORE (WJZ) — She may be queen of the Windy City, but she still knows how to eat like a Baltimorean.
Oprah Winfrey, a former anchor here at WJZ-TV, dined at Captain James Landing Wednesday.
The billionaire media mogul posted a picture on Instagram with longtime partner Stedman Graham, smiling and enjoying crabs.
“Crab feast in Baltimore! #CaptainJames,” read the caption.
Winfrey became an anchor here at WJZ-TV in 1976 and later went on to co-host the local talk show “People Are Talking” with Richard Sher.
In 1984, she moved to Chicago to host her own morning talk show.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill