BALTIMORE (WJZ) — She may be queen of the Windy City, but she still knows how to eat like a Baltimorean.
Oprah Winfrey, a former anchor here at WJZ-TV, dined at Captain James Landing Wednesday.
The billionaire media mogul posted a picture on Instagram with longtime partner Stedman Graham, smiling and enjoying crabs.
“Crab feast in Baltimore! #CaptainJames,” read the caption.
Winfrey became an anchor here at WJZ-TV in 1976 and later went on to co-host the local talk show “People Are Talking” with Richard Sher.
In 1984, she moved to Chicago to host her own morning talk show.
Other Local News:
- 5 Shot, 3 Dead In Edgewood Business Park, Suspect At-Large
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital
- Federal Officials Made Requests To Hold Immigrants In Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday