BALTIMORE (WJZ) — She may be queen of the Windy City, but she still knows how to eat like a Baltimorean.
Oprah Winfrey, a former anchor here at WJZ-TV, dined at Captain James Landing Wednesday.
The billionaire media mogul posted a picture on Instagram with longtime partner Stedman Graham, smiling and enjoying crabs.
“Crab feast in Baltimore! #CaptainJames,” read the caption.
Winfrey became an anchor here at WJZ-TV in 1976 and later went on to co-host the local talk show “People Are Talking” with Richard Sher.
In 1984, she moved to Chicago to host her own morning talk show.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Lawmakers Vote To Ban Drilling Known As Fracking
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes