It is going to be a nice day, and a beautiful evening. Are you ready for some football? If you are going to the game tonight, or just going out for a breath of fresh air this evening, the weather is going to cooperate.
Tomorrow will be just as nice, but on Saturday we could see some clouds spill into the area. There could be some rain south and west. “Could be.” I would not cancel any plans, but it’s going to be close.
I think it remains cloudy Sunday and we will watch the models to see what they think of continued rain chances in the south and west.
The 49er’s vs. Ravens. OK, so it’s preseason, but throw on some purple today. Move those chains!
Other Local News:
- Belair-Edison Neighborhood Goes Solar
- As Cirque du Soleil Heads To Baltimore, A Look At Their Traveling Kitchen
- Maryland’s Chesapeake Conservation Corps Begins Another Year
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- 15-Year-Old Among Homicides Victims In Baltimore Tuesday Afternoon