BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police are investigating two non-fatal shootings that happened within the same hour.
The first happened shortly after 8:30 Friday evening in the 1600 block of W. North Avenue. When officers arrived, they found a 21-year-old female with a gunshot wound to to her side.
A short time later, police say a 22-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg and abdomen. So far, a suspect has not been identified.
Police say the second shooting occurred at 9:12 p.m. in the 400 block of N. Bradford Avenue. Officers found a 26-year-old woman with a gunshot wound to her head.
She was transported to an area hospital for treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are currently investigating both incidents.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US