BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police are investigating two non-fatal shootings that happened within the same hour.
The first happened shortly after 8:30 Friday evening in the 1600 block of W. North Avenue. When officers arrived, they found a 21-year-old female with a gunshot wound to to her side.
A short time later, police say a 22-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg and abdomen. So far, a suspect has not been identified.
Police say the second shooting occurred at 9:12 p.m. in the 400 block of N. Bradford Avenue. Officers found a 26-year-old woman with a gunshot wound to her head.
She was transported to an area hospital for treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
Detectives are currently investigating both incidents.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints
- Public Viewings Being Held For Cardinal William Keeler