Wally Williams Says The Ravens Offensive Line Played With Some Fire
Sports Fan Insider
Wally Williams is a former NFL offensive lineman who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ken and Steve to recap the Ravens 23-3 win over the 49ers in their pre-season opener.
Wally started by talking about the offensive line saying “I know I was trashing them, but those guys came out with some fire…they did a pretty good job all game.” Wally was impressed with the way Jeremy Zuttah commanded the line and made his calls early to get the rest of the line ready to go when the ball was snapped. “Zuttah played with great pad level…he is athletic and can get to the 2nd level and block linebackers.” Wally also went on to talk about how Kubiak’s scheme can change the way this offensive line plays this year.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Travis Thomas: Five Reasons The Ravens Will Take Command Of The AFC North This Sunday
- Haloti Ngata Displaying Versatility With Ravens
- Cincinnati Enquirer Reporter Paul Dehner On The Bengals Hosting The Ravens Sunday
- Derrick Mason Thinks The Terps Have Surprised The Big Ten In Their First Year
- AP Source: Goodell Told To Testify In Rice Appeal