Wally Williams is a former NFL offensive lineman who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ken and Steve to recap the Ravens 23-3 win over the 49ers in their pre-season opener.
Wally started by talking about the offensive line saying “I know I was trashing them, but those guys came out with some fire…they did a pretty good job all game.” Wally was impressed with the way Jeremy Zuttah commanded the line and made his calls early to get the rest of the line ready to go when the ball was snapped. “Zuttah played with great pad level…he is athletic and can get to the 2nd level and block linebackers.” Wally also went on to talk about how Kubiak’s scheme can change the way this offensive line plays this year.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice