Baltimore County Police Need Public’s Help To Solve 2005 Murder Mystery
Get Breaking News First
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police need the public’s help with a 2005 cold case.
After nine years, police are no closer to solving the murder of Tiona Smith.
After getting off work at the McDonald’s on Cranbrook Road in Cockeysville on Nov. 5, 2005, Smith took a MTA bus to the stop at Eutaw and Fayette streets in Baltimore City.
There she was seen alive for the last time, getting into a small four door car.
The next morning, her body was found in the 6800-block of Fox Meadow Road.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History