COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police need the public’s help with a 2005 cold case.
After nine years, police are no closer to solving the murder of Tiona Smith.
After getting off work at the McDonald’s on Cranbrook Road in Cockeysville on Nov. 5, 2005, Smith took a MTA bus to the stop at Eutaw and Fayette streets in Baltimore City.
There she was seen alive for the last time, getting into a small four door car.
The next morning, her body was found in the 6800-block of Fox Meadow Road.
Other Local News:
- Coppin State Joins Plan To Offer Baltimore Students Free College
- Chaos Erupts In Court Hearing For Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins
- Report: Secret Service Can’t Afford To Pay Agents Needed To Protect Trump’s Family
- People Across The US, Maryland Set Sights On The Sky For Total Eclipse
- Baltimore’s Police Horses To Move Next to B&O Railroad Museum