Baltimore County Police Need Public’s Help To Solve 2005 Murder Mystery
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police need the public’s help with a 2005 cold case.
After nine years, police are no closer to solving the murder of Tiona Smith.
After getting off work at the McDonald’s on Cranbrook Road in Cockeysville on Nov. 5, 2005, Smith took a MTA bus to the stop at Eutaw and Fayette streets in Baltimore City.
There she was seen alive for the last time, getting into a small four door car.
The next morning, her body was found in the 6800-block of Fox Meadow Road.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer