COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police need the public’s help with a 2005 cold case.
After nine years, police are no closer to solving the murder of Tiona Smith.
After getting off work at the McDonald’s on Cranbrook Road in Cockeysville on Nov. 5, 2005, Smith took a MTA bus to the stop at Eutaw and Fayette streets in Baltimore City.
There she was seen alive for the last time, getting into a small four door car.
The next morning, her body was found in the 6800-block of Fox Meadow Road.
Other Local News:
- 2007 Shooting Victim Dies From Injuries; Charges Could Be Upgraded
- 5-Alarm Fire Near University Of Maryland Under Control
- Md. Family Criticized For YouTube Prank Videos Issues Apology
- Police ID Suspect In Car Chase That Ended In Officer-Involved Shooting
- 5-Alarm Fire Causes University Of Maryland To Close Early Monday