Baltimore County Police Need Public’s Help To Solve 2005 Murder Mystery
Get Breaking News First
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police need the public’s help with a 2005 cold case.
After nine years, police are no closer to solving the murder of Tiona Smith.
After getting off work at the McDonald’s on Cranbrook Road in Cockeysville on Nov. 5, 2005, Smith took a MTA bus to the stop at Eutaw and Fayette streets in Baltimore City.
There she was seen alive for the last time, getting into a small four door car.
The next morning, her body was found in the 6800-block of Fox Meadow Road.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete