Police Investigating Armed Robbery, Theft At 2 Separate Anne Arundel Businesses
BROOKLYN PARK (WJZ)– Anne Arundel County Police are investigating an armed robbery and a reported theft that occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
Just before 2 p.m. an unknown suspect entered Village Liquors at 720 Church Street in Brooklyn Park and displayed a weapon to two male employees. The suspect took cash and merchandise from the store before he fled on foot. The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6 foot tall and approximately 28 years old. The suspect was wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt, blue jean shorts and a black mask at the time of the robbery.
Later that day around 4 p.m. officers responded to Sanders Jewelers located at 31 Magothy Beach Road in Pasadena for a reported theft. The suspect walked into the store and asked permission to try on a 14k yellow gold 8 inch Figaro bracelet. When the male put the bracelet on he fled the store without paying. The suspect is described as a while male approximately 6 foot tall , 300 pounds and wearing a green waste management shirt with a blue hat.
If you have any information on either incident you’re asked to call 410-222-6145.
Other Local News:
- Volunteers Organize Cleanups After Riots Damage Stores, Streets
- Fires Still Burning Across Baltimore
- MTA Maryland Announces Service Changes Due To Police Activity
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore