BROOKLYN PARK (WJZ)– Anne Arundel County Police are investigating an armed robbery and a reported theft that occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
Just before 2 p.m. an unknown suspect entered Village Liquors at 720 Church Street in Brooklyn Park and displayed a weapon to two male employees. The suspect took cash and merchandise from the store before he fled on foot. The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6 foot tall and approximately 28 years old. The suspect was wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt, blue jean shorts and a black mask at the time of the robbery.
Later that day around 4 p.m. officers responded to Sanders Jewelers located at 31 Magothy Beach Road in Pasadena for a reported theft. The suspect walked into the store and asked permission to try on a 14k yellow gold 8 inch Figaro bracelet. When the male put the bracelet on he fled the store without paying. The suspect is described as a while male approximately 6 foot tall , 300 pounds and wearing a green waste management shirt with a blue hat.
If you have any information on either incident you’re asked to call 410-222-6145.
Other Local News:
- MD Fire Marshal Investigating Possible Serial Arsonist In Cecil County
- Trial Of Man Charged In Md. Police Station Attack Postponed
- Police Need Your Help To Find Dog Stolen From Baltimore Co. Yard
- Owl Rescued From Home’s Deck In Harford County
- Opening Date Announced For Giada De Laurentiis’ Restaurant In Baltimore