Mike Preston Is Worried About The Ravens Offensive Line Depth
Sports Fan Insider
Mike Preston covers the Ravens and writes a column for the Baltimore Sun Sports section.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens game in Dallas tomorrow night.
Mike talked about how Ed Reed is going to struggle with criticizing current players in his new job of being part of Inside The NFL. On the subject of new players on the O Line like Jeremy Zuttah saying “what he does well is he can get to the 2nd level…he gets into his position very quickly, which is what you want in this offense.” Mike went to also say that the depth along the offensive line worries him because it’s guys like AQ Shipley and Gino Gradkowski.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Vinny’s Stock Report – NFL Up; UNC Down
- Travis Thomas: Five Reasons The Ravens Will Take Command Of The AFC North This Sunday
- Haloti Ngata Displaying Versatility With Ravens
- Cincinnati Enquirer Reporter Paul Dehner On The Bengals Hosting The Ravens Sunday
- Derrick Mason Thinks The Terps Have Surprised The Big Ten In Their First Year