Mike Preston Is Worried About The Ravens Offensive Line Depth
Sports Fan Insider
Mike Preston covers the Ravens and writes a column for the Baltimore Sun Sports section.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens game in Dallas tomorrow night.
Mike talked about how Ed Reed is going to struggle with criticizing current players in his new job of being part of Inside The NFL. On the subject of new players on the O Line like Jeremy Zuttah saying “what he does well is he can get to the 2nd level…he gets into his position very quickly, which is what you want in this offense.” Mike went to also say that the depth along the offensive line worries him because it’s guys like AQ Shipley and Gino Gradkowski.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Steve Smith Refutes Ian Rapoport’s Report; Rips Gettleman, Coach Rivera
- Rich Gannon Previews This Weekends Ravens Game
- Former Raven Bart Scott Talks AFC North And New Ring-of-Honor Member Todd Heap.
- Bob Haynie: Ravens May Have An Explosive Offense
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Quietly Manufacturing Pro Bowl Season