Another surge of less humid air will move in briefly tonight and for the first part of tomorrow. Then, as winds shift out of the south/southeast tomorrow afternoon & evening, humidity will once again be on the increase. By Tuesday, dewpoints should near 70 degrees. Unsettled weather also moves in for the week as a boundary sticks around the mid-Atlantic allowing several daily and nightly chances for shower and thunderstorm activity. High pressure to our north will help to supress some activity, but certainly not all. In looking at the week as a whole, the bulk of the precipitation acording to the latest models will fall south of the city. However, Baltimore could still get a good 1-2 inches of rainfall before the week is through.
Other Local News:
- Pressure Mounting For Mosby To Drop Charges In Remaining Gray Cases
- Family Still In Shock 1-Year After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash
- Triple Amputee Veteran Is 2016 ‘Faces Of Valor’ Honoree
- State Halts Oyster and Clam Harvesting in Some Spots Due to High Bacteria Levels
- Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Arson, Looting During Riots