Another surge of less humid air will move in briefly tonight and for the first part of tomorrow. Then, as winds shift out of the south/southeast tomorrow afternoon & evening, humidity will once again be on the increase. By Tuesday, dewpoints should near 70 degrees. Unsettled weather also moves in for the week as a boundary sticks around the mid-Atlantic allowing several daily and nightly chances for shower and thunderstorm activity. High pressure to our north will help to supress some activity, but certainly not all. In looking at the week as a whole, the bulk of the precipitation acording to the latest models will fall south of the city. However, Baltimore could still get a good 1-2 inches of rainfall before the week is through.
Other Local News:
- Tractor Trailer Fire Blocks All Southbound Lanes Of I-95 Near Rt 100
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Female Acquaintance Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Police Release Video Of Suspects Accused Of Assaulting, Robbing Elderly Man
- Police Searching For Woman Who Suffers From Memory Loss
- Michael Phelps’ Son Boomer Steals Thunder In Huggies Little Swimmers Commercial