Another surge of less humid air will move in briefly tonight and for the first part of tomorrow. Then, as winds shift out of the south/southeast tomorrow afternoon & evening, humidity will once again be on the increase. By Tuesday, dewpoints should near 70 degrees. Unsettled weather also moves in for the week as a boundary sticks around the mid-Atlantic allowing several daily and nightly chances for shower and thunderstorm activity. High pressure to our north will help to supress some activity, but certainly not all. In looking at the week as a whole, the bulk of the precipitation acording to the latest models will fall south of the city. However, Baltimore could still get a good 1-2 inches of rainfall before the week is through.
Other Local News:
- BARCS Holds Second Tats For Tails At Baltimore Tattoo Museum
- Police: Suspect In Custody; Bomb Squad Called To Investigate Essex Home
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest
- Armed Men Arrested After Fleeing Scene Of Shooting, Crashing Into Building
- 5 Robbed At Gunpoint In Maryland; 1 Shot