Another surge of less humid air will move in briefly tonight and for the first part of tomorrow. Then, as winds shift out of the south/southeast tomorrow afternoon & evening, humidity will once again be on the increase. By Tuesday, dewpoints should near 70 degrees. Unsettled weather also moves in for the week as a boundary sticks around the mid-Atlantic allowing several daily and nightly chances for shower and thunderstorm activity. High pressure to our north will help to supress some activity, but certainly not all. In looking at the week as a whole, the bulk of the precipitation acording to the latest models will fall south of the city. However, Baltimore could still get a good 1-2 inches of rainfall before the week is through.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland