Another surge of less humid air will move in briefly tonight and for the first part of tomorrow. Then, as winds shift out of the south/southeast tomorrow afternoon & evening, humidity will once again be on the increase. By Tuesday, dewpoints should near 70 degrees. Unsettled weather also moves in for the week as a boundary sticks around the mid-Atlantic allowing several daily and nightly chances for shower and thunderstorm activity. High pressure to our north will help to supress some activity, but certainly not all. In looking at the week as a whole, the bulk of the precipitation acording to the latest models will fall south of the city. However, Baltimore could still get a good 1-2 inches of rainfall before the week is through.
Other Local News:
- Two Rescued From Burning Home By Balto Co Officers & Good Samaritan
- Mayor Catherine Pugh Getting Down To Business On First Day In Office
- NTSB Report: School Bus Driver Had Been Involved In 12 Incidents In 5 Years
- Oakland Mills HS Students Stage Walkout Over Racial Tensions
- Retiring Sen. Mikulski To Give Speech Summarizing Service