Joe Fortenbaugh Thinks Playing Cornerback In The NFL Just Got Tougher
Sports Fan Insider
Joe Fortenbaugh is a former sports agent who now writes for National Football Post.
Joe joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and the NFL pre-season.
Joe started by talking about the Ravens first team saying “everything looks okay for the Ravens…I’m not going to see anything in the pre-season that will make me change what I already thought about all the teams.” On the Ravens cornerback situation Joe said “with the new rules the NFL is instituting cornerback is a worry…it’s going to be tricky to play this year with the new rules.” Joe went on to talk about Johnny Manziel and the Browns on National tv tonight and how he has generated national interest in the Cleveland browns. Joe Also talked about the NFL pricing themselves out for a lot of people and the blackout rule being challenged.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Cincinnati Enquirer Reporter Paul Dehner On The Bengals Hosting The Ravens Sunday
- Derrick Mason Thinks The Terps Have Surprised The Big Ten In Their First Year
- AP Source: Goodell Told To Testify In Rice Appeal
- Ray Rice Fights Back Against Ravens For Wrongful Termination
- Eye On The Enemy: Week 8 Cincinnati Bengals