Joe Fortenbaugh Thinks Playing Cornerback In The NFL Just Got Tougher
Joe Fortenbaugh is a former sports agent who now writes for National Football Post.
Joe joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and the NFL pre-season.
Joe started by talking about the Ravens first team saying “everything looks okay for the Ravens…I’m not going to see anything in the pre-season that will make me change what I already thought about all the teams.” On the Ravens cornerback situation Joe said “with the new rules the NFL is instituting cornerback is a worry…it’s going to be tricky to play this year with the new rules.” Joe went on to talk about Johnny Manziel and the Browns on National tv tonight and how he has generated national interest in the Cleveland browns. Joe Also talked about the NFL pricing themselves out for a lot of people and the blackout rule being challenged.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate