Police: Man Robbed And Stabbed By Group Of Teenagers In Baltimore City
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A 24-year-old man is listed in critical condition after being robbed and stabbed multiple times by a group of teenagers.
Early Monday morning around 4:20 a.m. officers were called to the 1200-block of Wall Street for a reported stabbing. When officers arrived they located 24-year-old Sal Schittino suffering from multiple stab wounds to his body.
A preliminary investigation revealed that Schittino was attacked by four black males between the ages of 16 and 18, who had been riding on mopeds.
One of the suspects got off his moped and approached the Schittino. After assaulting Schittino, the suspect took his wallet and personal belongings.
Schittino was transported to a local hospital, where he is listed in critical condition.
The victim is a graduate of Loyola Blakefield High School and played basketball at Washington College.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2499.
Other Local News:
- Electrical Failure Near Christmas Tree Caused Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop To Resign After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Heater To Blame For Deadly Baltimore Fire That Took Toddler’s Life
- Ohio Rabbi Extradited For Alleged Sexual Abuse Of Md. Girl
- Public Works: Schools, Take Care Of What You Have