Police Searching For Pre-Release Walk-Off
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police are searching for a man who did not return to Baltimore’s Pre-Release Unit on Monday.
Police say Ronnie Townes was working at the Checkers at 1417 Crain Highway in Glen Burnie. He was due back to the Baltimore Pre-Release unit at 5:45 p.m. but failed to return.
Townes is serving a six-year sentence for first-degree assault.
Townes is 5’9, 150 pounds with a tattoo on the left side of his neck. He was last seen wearing black pants, white sneakers and a black watch.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact 911.
Other Local News:
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Carjacking Suspect Who Crashed Into Ft. Meade Gate Hid In Storm Drain Overnight
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Environmentalists Return From 30-Day Kayak Voyage On Delmarva & Chesapeake Waterways
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention