BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police are searching for a man who did not return to Baltimore’s Pre-Release Unit on Monday.
Police say Ronnie Townes was working at the Checkers at 1417 Crain Highway in Glen Burnie. He was due back to the Baltimore Pre-Release unit at 5:45 p.m. but failed to return.
Townes is serving a six-year sentence for first-degree assault.
Townes is 5’9, 150 pounds with a tattoo on the left side of his neck. He was last seen wearing black pants, white sneakers and a black watch.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact 911.
Other Local News:
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Military Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing at Md. School
- Playing With Sports Concussion Doubles Recovery Time: Study