BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police are searching for a man who did not return to Baltimore’s Pre-Release Unit on Monday.
Police say Ronnie Townes was working at the Checkers at 1417 Crain Highway in Glen Burnie. He was due back to the Baltimore Pre-Release unit at 5:45 p.m. but failed to return.
Townes is serving a six-year sentence for first-degree assault.
Townes is 5’9, 150 pounds with a tattoo on the left side of his neck. He was last seen wearing black pants, white sneakers and a black watch.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact 911.
Other Local News:
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect: Big Chill Brings Single Digit Temps
- Sons Of Fallen Deputy Release Statement To The Public
- School Volunteer Victimized 16 People Including Child At Church
- VIDEO: Maryland Bundles Up As Big Chill Brings Sub-Zero Temps
- 2 Men Charged With Burglary, Assaulting 83-Year-Old Woman