BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting that left one man wounded Tuesday morning.
Officers were called to the 800-block of N. Glover Street just after 3 a.m. for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to the right arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Police Charge Man After Hijacked Bus Kills Pedestrian in DC
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Aeropostale Closing 113 Stores, Including Two In Maryland
- $2.4M Makeover Slated for Western District Police Station