BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting that left one man wounded Tuesday morning.
Officers were called to the 800-block of N. Glover Street just after 3 a.m. for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to the right arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden