BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting that left one man wounded Tuesday morning.
Officers were called to the 800-block of N. Glover Street just after 3 a.m. for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to the right arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing