BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting that left one man wounded Tuesday morning.
Officers were called to the 800-block of N. Glover Street just after 3 a.m. for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to the right arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer
- Police Discover Prostitution Ring Suspect Due To Medical Emergency In His Car
- Baltimore Police Recover $8,000 in Drug Bust from Repeat Offender
- Woman Dies in Early Morning Crash on Inner Loop of 695