BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting that left one man wounded Tuesday morning.
Officers were called to the 800-block of N. Glover Street just after 3 a.m. for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to the right arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- If No Owner Comes Forward, Md. Firefighter Wants To Adopt Dog He Saved
- Police Looking For Glen Burnie Rite Aid Robbery Suspects
- Some In University Of Baltimore Graduation Crowd Boo, Turn Backs On DeVos
- Baby Found, Car Recovered After It Was Stolen With Infant In The Backseat
- 28-Year-Old Woman Shot In Southwest Baltimore