BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)– An undercover surveillance in the Brooklyn Park results in a substantial seizure of drugs and money.
Just after 4:30 p.m last Friday, detectives from the Anne Arundel Police Department were conducting an undercover surveillance in the area of Old Riverside Road and West Meadow Drive. The police department had been receiving multiple complaints of drug activity in the area. During surveillance, detectives observed what appeared to be drug activity occurring in the alleyway.
Detectives then proceeded to make a traffic stop in which they seized over $2,500 worth of heroin, $3,000 cash and a small amount of marijuana.
Gregory Harper, 36, of Baltimore, has been charged with possession with the intent to distribute, possession of heroin and possession of marijuana.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Northern Maryland
- Metro Officials Warn Of Delays During Morning Commute After Train Derailment
- Two Helicopters, Four Ambulances Respond To Fatal Harford County Crash
- WJZ Investigates: Fixing Baltimore’s Cold Schools
- Hundreds Rally In Annapolis Over Statewide $15 Minimum Wage