BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)– An undercover surveillance in the Brooklyn Park results in a substantial seizure of drugs and money.
Just after 4:30 p.m last Friday, detectives from the Anne Arundel Police Department were conducting an undercover surveillance in the area of Old Riverside Road and West Meadow Drive. The police department had been receiving multiple complaints of drug activity in the area. During surveillance, detectives observed what appeared to be drug activity occurring in the alleyway.
Detectives then proceeded to make a traffic stop in which they seized over $2,500 worth of heroin, $3,000 cash and a small amount of marijuana.
Gregory Harper, 36, of Baltimore, has been charged with possession with the intent to distribute, possession of heroin and possession of marijuana.
Other Local News:
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- State Police Investigates Hit And Run and Alleged Assault On I-95
- Baltimore Business Owners Take Action In Lawsuit Following 2015 Riots
- Baltimore Gets A Fourth Trash Wheel Next Year
- Veolia Continues Cleanup Efforts After Steam Pipe Explosion