BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)– An undercover surveillance in the Brooklyn Park results in a substantial seizure of drugs and money.
Just after 4:30 p.m last Friday, detectives from the Anne Arundel Police Department were conducting an undercover surveillance in the area of Old Riverside Road and West Meadow Drive. The police department had been receiving multiple complaints of drug activity in the area. During surveillance, detectives observed what appeared to be drug activity occurring in the alleyway.
Detectives then proceeded to make a traffic stop in which they seized over $2,500 worth of heroin, $3,000 cash and a small amount of marijuana.
Gregory Harper, 36, of Baltimore, has been charged with possession with the intent to distribute, possession of heroin and possession of marijuana.
Other Local News:
- Manhunt For Escaped Prisoner Who Was Being Transported To Jessup Psychiatric Hospital
- Wife of Slain Delaware Trooper Says He Was Proud of His Work
- Police: Rape Suspect Arrested on the Scene of the Assault
- Suspect Arrested for Attempting to Rob Gas Station at Knifepoint
- Schenning Named Maryland’s Acting US Attorney