ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ)—Police are looking for a man who walked off from home detention in Aberdeen on Tuesday.
Brian Davis was last seen at about 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday at his residence on the unit block of Baltimore Street in Aberdeen.
He left the apartment after having an argument with his sponsor.
Officers were dispatched to the apartment, but did not find Davis at home or in the surrounding neighborhood. A retake warrant for his arrest was issued at about 4 p.m.
Davis was sentenced to six years for second-degree burglary and misdemeanor theft.
He is 5’11” tall, weighs 220 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Law enforcement has been notified. Anyone with information on his whereabouts, please contact 911.
Other Local News:
- More Than 20 Injured, 1 Killed, In Shooting at New Jersey Art Festival
- Fatal Boating Accident Claims The Lives Of Two Montgomery County Men
- Three People Killed In Two Overnight Shootings
- Nike Drops Clothing Line After Naval Academy Claims Trademark Infringement
- Several Ellicott City Businesses Reopen 3 Weeks After Destructive Flooding