ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ)—Police are looking for a man who walked off from home detention in Aberdeen on Tuesday.
Brian Davis was last seen at about 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday at his residence on the unit block of Baltimore Street in Aberdeen.
He left the apartment after having an argument with his sponsor.
Officers were dispatched to the apartment, but did not find Davis at home or in the surrounding neighborhood. A retake warrant for his arrest was issued at about 4 p.m.
Davis was sentenced to six years for second-degree burglary and misdemeanor theft.
He is 5’11” tall, weighs 220 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Law enforcement has been notified. Anyone with information on his whereabouts, please contact 911.
Other Local News:
- Twitter Wipes Out More Than 100K Accounts Linked To ISIS
- Health Officials Expect Zika Virus Could Eventually Reach Md.
- O’Malley Formally Withdraws From Md. Ballot
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify