BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore police are investigating two separate shootings in which one male is dead and another male is wounded.
At around 12:25 a.m. Thursday, police were called to the 3400-block of Ramona Avenue for a reported shooting. When officers arrived they discovered a 17-year-old male suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and body. The victim was transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Homicide detectives are asking anyone with information to please call 410-396-2100.
Just after 12:30 a.m. Thursday, police responded to a shooting in the 1600-block of Northwick Road. As officers arrived they located an adult male who had been shot in the back. The victim told officers that he was shot in the back in the 1600-block of Ingram Road. The victim was transported to an area hospital for emergency medical treatment.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Man Who Ran From Baltimore PD Officers Found With Loaded Gun
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- 20-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder At ATM