BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Of Thousands March For Gun Control In The US
- Hiker Rescued After Falling Into Stream In Western Md.
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.