BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero
- Md. Woman Injured In Las Vegas Shooting Reaches Milestone In Recovery
- Family Of Alleged Office Gunman Says He Failed To Get Mental Health Treatment
- Witness: Suspect Gathered Co-workers Before Shooting, Said ‘I Want To Say Something To Everybody’
- Calls From First Responders Heard From Edgewood Business Shooting