BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City