Durant Offered $265-$285 Million Deal With Under Armour
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win