Durant Offered $265-$285 Million Deal With Under Armour
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting