BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- 4 Shootings, 2 Dead Overnight In Baltimore City
- County Exec. Gave Rival $6K Before Primary Challenge Dropped
- Weather Blog: Another Beautiful Day
- Dawnta Harris, Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer Amy Caprio, Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Program Helps Pay For Cleanup After Some Sewage Backups In Baltimore