BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland native and reigning NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant may soon become a lot wealthier.
According to ESPN.com, Baltimore-based Under Armour has offered Durant a deal worth between $265 and $285 million over 10 years.
His current sponsor Nike has the right to match Under Armour’s offer. If Under Armour signs Durant it would be the biggest deal in the company’s history.
Other Local News:
- Trump Cheered By Fans At Annual Army-Navy Game
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Mayor Pugh Hand-Delivers Letter To Pres-Elect Trump On City Infrastructure
- 1 In Custody, 4 At Large After Salisbury Armed Bank Robbery
- 2 Suspects Arrested for Burglary and Theft After Eluding State Troopers