STEVENSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a hit-and-run driver who struck two cyclists.
The two men were hit Friday morning in the 2000 block of Old Valley Road in Stevenson.
The two victims were struck and then the driver of the Toyota Corolla took off.
The bicyclists have been identified as 35-year-old Richard Frychel and and 40-year-old Anthony Van Lierop.
Both men were transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect was arrested a short time later. His name will be released after he is officially charged.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’